Business Communication Skills with Style

Program Objective

In business life, how we listen and speak, how we conduct official conversations, how we build relationships with colleagues, how we fight for the realization of our needs, how we convince and influence others are all very important. Research shows that only 7% of meaning in communication is conveyed through verbal messages, while the remaining 93% is conveyed through non-verbal and paraverbal signs, which we are often not even aware of. Therefore, mastering what represents a blind spot in communication becomes extremely important for effective communication. While, for example, in the UK or Germany, children learn how to communicate, present their opinions, argue their positions, and persuade others from elementary school, in our region, most young professionals and managers have not had the opportunity to improve their communication skills.

Business Communication Skills with Style

The aim of the seminar is to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary for the application of key principles of successful business communication by participants. The training will pay special attention to the psychological and practical aspects of business communication, i.e., how to successfully apply specific knowledge and skills in practical business situations.

Intented Audience

The seminar is intended for everyone who wants to improve their business communication skills and especially for managers and sales staff at all levels. After attending the seminar.


Participants will be able to:
  • Describe and explain the principles of successful business communication.
  • Analyze, recognize, discover, and assess correct and incorrect actions (mistakes) that occur in the process of business communication, as well as how to avoid typical mistakes.
  • Apply successful principles of business communication.
  • Synthetically, based on various models, choose their own approach and method of business communication.


Implementation Method

Participants are divided into teams that compete in solving a series of problem situations during the program. Throughout the program, we use various working methods: facilitated discussions, role-playing, video feedback, case studies, group work, analysis of critical events, demonstrations, presentations, brainstorming, questionnaires, panels, exchange of experiences, and more. We pay the greatest attention to skill development, rather than the dry transfer of theoretical information that dominates in traditional teaching.



We strive to provide our clients with extremely high-quality educational services; typically, evaluations of our training by participants range from 4.5 to 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5. For the vast majority of our programs, in case the average rating of the educational program’s performance is less than 4.00, we reduce the training price by 50%.



The optimal duration of the seminar is 8 school hours, divided into four blocks of 90 minutes each.

Program Topics
  • What is communication and why is it important?
  • Creating a first impression.
  • Noise in the communication channel: deletion, generalization, distortion.
  • Body language.
  • Building trust and understanding; (rapport) matching and leading.
  • Active listening and speaking
  • Communication over the phone.
  • Email communication.
  • Methods of influencing others.
  • How to give criticism and praise, how to give and receive feedback.
  • Communication with different personality types.
Number of Participants

The optimal number of participants is 8-12.

Business Communication Skills with Style